Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Oh what a day...

So as I am sitting here today I was thinking to myself how I could kill my roommate and get away with it. All she has done in the past two days is go to school and then came home and watch Gilmore girls. Which one day she did not go to school. So as I am sitting there for brief periods of time all she does is drive me crazy. Why is she wearing that? Why is he/she mad/sad? Why are they not talking? (Then she asks me why I am leaving when I pick up my things and go into my room.)It is like she cannot listen to the show or reason what is going to happen next. When I finally tell her that she is driving me crazy her only response is, "why do you alway pretend to be mad." "I think it is just an act, when really you are not feeling that way inside." So tonight I finally told her that I feel like dumping my root beer float all over her head and her only response to that was tell me that I would then have to go and buy more root beer. So as I am writing on my blog and hiding in my room so that I don't go and get my root beer out of the fridge and dumb it on her head I am thinking to myself how I am going to make it through the rest of the week because I only go to school until 2 and that leaves me with a lot of time at home with her. So if you have any suggestions I would be more then glad to hear them.

2 comments:

  1. Umm... if you dump the root beer, make sure you have your shoes on and keys in hand first. And your camera. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hysterical. :) Now, aren't you glad that you are coming to Logan this weekend? Oh yeah, and tell Megan hi for me! :)

    ReplyDelete