Friday, February 20, 2009

Girls Day Out

So I almost forgot that I was going to put these pictures on here. So like anytime Nicole and I are both home form school we alway try to get everyone together. The last time it ended up being me and Suni and brooke and was just plain lame that no one else came. This time we made a little more progress. We actually got 5 out of the 8 people we invited. So we went out to lunch at the most delicious Baja. We all ate until we felt like we were going to throw up but it sure was worth it. This time I brought my camera which seems like I alway forget it but not this time. And of course people were being difficult while I was trying to take the pictures so this is as good as I got. And I know that it might me strange that the people in these picture are like at least ten years older then Nicole and I but we love them to death and love to hang out with them. I had so much fun it was the highlight of my week. SO here are the pictures that I was able to take. 

























1 comment:

  1. First of all I look like a moron in both of those pictures. . . Second of all I love how when I read this I can just hear you saying it. . . and yes, it was WAY fun.

    ReplyDelete