Sunday, August 16, 2009

Tag your it!

I am only posting this because Gen is my friend and she tagged me. Plus I have nothing to do right now and I am totally bored. Just keep in mind that I am no where near as creative as Gen and so you might be really bored reading this. So here you have it.

Eight things I did yesterday: (Well Friday because Saturday I sat on my butt all day)

1. Slept in until 9
2. Watched TV
3. Went catering ( The next 5 fall under this activity)
4. Showed a bunch of special people how to set up canopies.
5. Bobby pinned canopies together to keep the rain off of our beautiful buffet table.
6. Went searching in the woods for roasting sticks and fell in a river.
7. Found out that a guy names Glen is super annoying and wanted to hit him.
8. Watched pea sized hail fall all around me in the middle of August.

Eight of my favorite TV shows:

1. Bones. My dad hates when I watch this because it makes him sick but I cannot help it I am addicted.
2. House
3. Friends
4. Gilmore girls
5. What I like about you. Only can watch certain episodes because some of them drive me nuts.
6. I didn't know I was pregnant. Cannot quite figure out if this show is for real. But I have meet some really stupid people in my day so...
7. ER
8. Charmed

Eight of my favorite Restaurants: Don't have eight of these. I don't go out that much.
1. Olive Garden
2. High Mountain Drug. I know if I don't put this one on here I will never hear the end of it from Gen:) Only eaten here maybe five times in my entire life.
3. Cafe Rio. Love their baroque Pork Burrito.
4. The melting pot. Can only go here on special occasions because it is way expensive.
5. Just about any Sushi Place.
6. Panda Express. Chinese anyone?

Eight things I look forward to:
1. Graduating. Only three months left.
2. Finding a job that I absolutely love.
3. Finally being done with dentist appointments.
4. Going along with #3. Getting my dentist bill paid off. Only $1,800 more to go:)
5. Losing 5 more pounds before the end of summer.
6. Wearing my new cowgirl shirt to school. Ye Ha!
7. Going to St. George to see my Grandma.
8. Getting this post over with because it is making me feel very uncreative

Eight People I tag: I don't have eight friends so these are all the people I know.

1. Nicole (Who has already been tagged but I need her on my list.)

2. Sian (Who does not even read my blog but I read hers because I am a creeper.)

3. Gen. Tagged me but didn't call no tag backs.

Well there you have it. I am a loner what can I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment