Saturday, August 29, 2009

Frustrating stories of my life as a Nanny.

As I sit here at 1:15am trying to stay awake I think to myself. I should update my blog. I don't have much to update about but I have nothing better to do. Lets see. . . What have I been doing in the last month? Well I am still working in Park City as a nanny. Which I have to say is going OK. I have started school which thankfully I only have one class that I am taking. It is on Wednesday night and it is about the best class ever. It is a literature class and all we have to do is read elementary novels and do some form of book reports on them. The books I have to read include: hatchet, The Giver, Maniac Magee, Esperanza Rising, One series of Harry Potter and Watson's go to Birmingham. Pretty good selection if I do say so myself. Well that is about it. 
I do have a funny but frustrating story to tell about my job. I was babysitting on Thursday and I watch two little boys. They both take a nap. The 4 year old has to be in bed from 2 to 3:30 and believe me this time flies by. So the other day at about 3 I hear him practically throwing a fit in his room. So after about five minutes I go in there to see what the problem is. And you will not believe what he told me. He says to me, "My Poop will not come out. I just keep squeezing and pushing and it will not come out." I was just baffled. I really did not know what to say. So trying not to laugh at him I tell him that he should just lay back and calm down and his poop will come out when it is ready. I was quite proud of myself for the answer I came up with because I was about to strangle the kid. You can tell that my life is quite pathetic when this is the best story of the month that I can give but there it is. I did get to spend the day with my favorite kid today so I am fully recovered from the incident. 

No comments:

Post a Comment