Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What a retard I am!

Ok so you are all probably wondering what is all over the floor. So I will tell about the day leading up to my special moment. I spent the day packing some stuff up. The more I worked the more angry I got because every cupboard I opened I found something else of Ashlee's that I had to pack. I just got so annoyed I started trowing all of her stuff in grocery sacks. The next thing I did was to scrub down everything in the apartment because my land lady in coming over in the morning to do inspection.  So after hours of work I decided that I was done and I should have something to eat. So I stood at the stove for fifteen minutes cooking noodles so that I could make myself homemade macaroni and cheese. After making my noodles and melting the cheese on the top I took my bowl over to sit on my bed to eat. I have to stop my story right now to tell everybody about my living situation. I have moved my mattress into the family room because I needed to wash the walls and vacuum. So megan and I are both sleeping on mattresses on the ground in the front room. So as I was sitting on my bed. Somehow I spilled my noodles and cheese all over me. And seemings how I just got them out of the microwave they were really hot. I burnt my finger and my leg and also made a mess all over my bed, floor, and pajamas. Plus I don't have any extra clothes to change into because I moved mine to Kamas. So I had to borrow these really hot pants from Megan and I think that I just look great in them. (I would have taken a picture but it just wasn't working) So as a visual they are black and white small checkers and about six sizes to big. I pretty much look like I am wearing a tablecloth. 

1 comment:

  1. That is a great visual. I just have one question: Is it possible to pull the tablecloth off in one smooth motion without disturbing the dishes?

    ReplyDelete