Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My partial "Laminated List"

Ok so I have been trying to put this stupid list on her for like days and for some reason it has just not been working. It is probably because I am a complete idiot when it comes to the computer. Anyway here is what I came up with. (P.S. I made up some of my own categories and broke some of the rules but I don't care.) This post is just for Nicole:)


Matthew McConaughey

DOB: November 4, 1969

He was my first love towards an actor. Plus my sister dated a guy that looked just like him and I still regret the day that she broke it off with him. This picture was the only good one that I could find because in order for him to be truly hot he has the have blond hair and have his glasses on. 



Vin Diesel

DOB: July 18, 1967















Musician:

Oliver James

DOB: June 1, 1980

Nicole picked this one out for me and it is a good thing because he is the one of the only ones that is even close to my own age. 










Ryan Reynolds

DOB: October 23, 1976

This one is on her just for Gen and I would have to say that I agree with her:)









Speaking Voice:

David Lyons

DOB: June 15 1980

He is one of my personal favorites. I would kill for a husband with his accent. I just love it. 



Old Man

Richard Gere

DOB: August 31, 1949

I was going to put George Clooney as my old man but he is older so he won. Don't worry George Clooney will be on the list. 









Singer:

Heath Ledger

DOB: April 4, 1969

Now I know that he is dead and that breaks the rule but he was the only singer that I could think of that I likes. I just love when he sings in 10 things I hate about you. 








It's all about the smile:

Goran Visnjic

DOB: September 9, 1972

This is one of my made up categories because he just had to make the list and I could not think about where to put him. Plus he has a great accent too. 










The man should be at the top of my list but I am a computer retard so here he is in the middle

Number 1:

George Clooney

DOB: May 6, 1961









Scruffy:

John Stamos

DOB: August 19. 1963












Fictional:

Brian Krause

DOB: February 1, 1969

He is the only fictional character that I like. I don't know if he is really even a fictional character but he plays a white lighter on charmed so he counts in my book. 








Number 2: 

Chad Michael Murry

DOB: August 24, 1981 














Action Hero:

Brad Pitt

DOB: December 18, 1963

Now I know that this is stretching it a little but I could not think of an action hero and the only though that keep coming to my mind was the movie Mr. and Mrs. Smith so that is how he made the list. 








Athlete:

Matt Czuchry

DOB: May 20, 1977

Apparently he was a great tennis player when he was in college. He was caption of the tennis team:)









It's all about the smile:

Dermot Mulroney

DOB: October 31, 1963













So as you can see as you go through my list every single guy is way older than me so apparently I have a thing for older men. OR maybe it is just that my generation is just ugly and untalented. I hate to admit that but I think that it just might be true. 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for putting Oliver James on here. I think he is a babe. :) Anyway, it is a pretty good list. I only disagree with about two of them- so good job. One day I'll make my list. It won't be for a while though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think that your generation is ugly and untalented, or that you have a thing for older men.

    Unlike women, men with grey hair and wrinkles around their eyes can still be hot. Totally unfair.

    BTW, I have our next movie night. It has Ryan and Sandra Bullock, and is called "The Proposal."

    ReplyDelete
  3. i realy thing david is so hot
    and he isnt that old

    ReplyDelete