Thursday, January 7, 2010

Help!

As you have noticed I have not posted in many months. That is because beyond working I have not been doing much else but I have decided to steal Nicole's idea and get some opinions on what I should do in life. I need some major help. At the moment I am working in Park City as a Nanny and catering a little here and there. What I am wondering is what I should do with my life. So some ideas that I have are: 1. Move to Provo, Salt Lake, or Logan and find a job with my degree that I spent four years getting. 2. Live in Kamas and keep my jobs to make money until next fall and then actually get on with my life by moving somewhere exciting. i have been thinking about this for a month now and have gotten nowhere so any help you can give me will be much appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. Move. Kamas is not the place to be a single young adult.

    I propose moving to SLC, so you can still commute to your job in PC while you look for one there.

    ReplyDelete